A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Monday, September 24, 2007

St Petersburg/Санкт-Петербург


As you may have noticed, the last month or so has been removed from my blog. I will not get into the details as to why this has happened but it was necessary; unfortunate, but necessary.
So now I am in St Petersburg and have been accepted into a TEFL course here. St Petersburg is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful cities I have ever had the pleasure of travelling to. It is amazing here. So, I try to do the 4 week TEFL course, and I also try to learn Russian!! Should be easy?!! Not really, I have learnt the alphabet and the language is crazy! Anyways, we'll see what happens.
And as far as my poll on the sidebar:
Where should I go after Armavir?
stay in Russia (11%)
back to Canada (44%)
Mozambique (44%)
Azerbijan (0%)
Well, I am staying in Russia for a spell. Thanks y'all.