A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Friday, August 10, 2007

in Tanzania


Made it to Tanzania and have started the application process for my Russian visa. The people at the embassy are not willing (in the least) to help us out and have been very unrealistic and difficult to work with. So we struggle on, but it's not looking good for Russia. Not sure how long I will be in Dar es Salaam; my visa for tanzania is just 14 days. So decisions will have to be made shortly. Sudan and Mozambique are other options, but they are not the primary desire of mine at this point. Other than that, I'm now staying at the Holiday Hotel and paying about $12US/night.

Dar es Salaam is a fairly modern city, and not a bad place to be stuck, but I do appreciate prayer, and much of it as we try for our visas. Blessings. Hopefully my next post will be one of VICTORY!!!