A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Saturday, August 11, 2007

next up.....NAIROBI


Yep, the Russian embassy here in Dar es Salaam is giving us such a hard time that we are packing our bags, and heading north into Kenya to try the Russian embassy in Nairobi for our visa.

It's crazy; entering Russia should not be this hard. It reminds me of all the times that the Apostle Paul tried to go places and was hindered, but he wasn't discouraged and kept going and going, till he got there. The Lord's timing is perfect, and I still truly believe He wants me to help out with this missions school in Armavir. I'm not discouraged in the least, only more excited for what Jesus has in store for myself and the Russians down there. Prayer would still be muchly appreciated though. Thanks!

Oh, and check out the new set of links in my sidebar entitled "VIDEOS'' (right under my ''PHOTOGARPHY''). I separated all into different categories for you. Is this blog user friendly or what?!!