A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Sunday, December 30, 2007

back to St Catharines


I am back in St Catharines. I arrived back on the evening of the 26th and was staying with Heymans for a few days and today I have moved into the Karanfilis' for a couple weeks and then back in with Heymans for the remainder of my time here (likely). Now I start looking for a job and looking for a course so I can teach english overseas and stuff. It's quite interesting being back in St Kits. Heymans and I and his brother went to the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) the other night and further confirmed my previous belief that museums are BORING!! We'll see what the first part of 2008 has in store. For New Yrs I believe I'm goin to a church in Hamilton for a prophetic etc meeting. I'll let you know if Holy Spirit has any cool things to say..........which He always does. I guess I'll let you know if I'm actually hearing Him. Have a great end to 2007 everyone.