A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Amsterdam or Pemba?


In my last poll I asked:
WHERE WILL I BE THIS TIME NEXT YEAR?
sumwhere in Africa (45%)
Russia (18%)
sumwhere else (18%)
PEI (9%)
Ontario (9%)

Almost half the vote said Africa, somewhere. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I am throwing out another poll question to all of you. Recent developments have left with with a decision to either travel to Mozambique or Amsterdam this summer. In either destination I would have the opportunity to help out with missions schools. It's extremely different environments but with extremely similiar spiritual need. Either place would be amazing. So take a moment and ask Holy Spirit and then cast your vote in the poll in my sidebar. Thanks. I already have an idea which it will be, but Proverbs 15:22 says: Without consultation, plans are frustrated, But with many counselors they succeed.