A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

I never went to church this morning but I watched a bit of it online. Peter Youngren was a bit choked at the idea of church members skipping church this eve to watch the Superbowl so he made someone change the sign out front and promised an AMAZING sermon in place of the football game. Well, I just got back from NCC and I've definitely heard him preach better messages. And it didnt seem to matter to much of the congregation since most of them did indeed skip out on church to watch the game (or pray, or fast, or intercede, or something, hopefully!). And I never watched the game but the New York Giants have won the Superbowl beating the New England Patriots 17 - 14.

And if you wanna see something incredibly disturbing click -->HERE<--.