A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Sunday, February 24, 2008

the newness of colors

Oh yeah. I just spent some time revamping me blog and now you all get to see. It's alrite, I s'pose. Totally newness thing happenin.

Things are still well. Keeping busy. Really trying to focus in on the plans God has for this summer. It has ENORMOUS potential to be an amazing summer, truly. It gets me excited thinkin about it.

Keepin busy...............like:
- meeting with kids from underprivledged neighborhood every odd tuesday
- doing a Pastoral Care course at the Welland General Hospital tuesday evenings
- midweek visitations at Scott St Manor on wednesdays
- drumming at the Hamilton Celebration Church (and helping Jenny with the kid's ministry sometimes) on saturdays
- putting on a sunday service at Scott St Manor
Pretty sweet stuff. God is fun to serve.

Today I was asked to fill in for Elly, who is in charge of a nursing home ministry here in St Catharines. She's going away for two weeks and asked me to take over; what a sweet opportunity. So thats it. Have fun, enjoy Jesus, and stuff.