A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Visitation/Impartation Campaign: check!


Jenny & I's trip to the Island is just about done. We are at my brother's right now and will jump on a plane tomorrow and start the journey to the state of NY to work at Double H Ranch for the summer. In my opinion, the Island has been a great time; maybe the best time I've had here in years.
We did so much here. Something like 15 meetings; we spoke at 2 churches, a homegroup, and a daycare; we took teams out on the streets of Charlottetown on two occasions; Jenny got to see a lot of this Island of mine; and so on. But the time was so short, and we could list many other things we had wanted to do, but time didn't allow. Maybe in the Fall?
To see the full set of pictures from Jenny's time on PEI click -->HERE<--.

And now, we prepare ourselves for the emotional summer which lies ahead. I expect us to leave Lake Luzerne even more changed than when we arrive.