A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Monday, June 02, 2008

un-nice weather


The weather indeed has been un-nice. We have had a couple times where we had the top down on the LeBaron, but those times have been few and far between.
Our time has been spent visiting , visiting, visiting, and seeing the sights of Prince Edward Island. I think we have 15 separate visits scheduled for our time here. It has been good though.
Yesterday we went to Faithworks and I got to give a brief testimony about the goings on and the upcomings in our life. It was great to see my congregation and spend a little time with them.
After that, Noel allowed Jenny & I to conduct the service ourselves! We had a blast. Some worship, followed by an amazing message by Jenny, followed by a (not as good) message by me an evangelism. After the service we gave an opportunity to put their faith into action by hitting the streets of downtown Charlottetown for some 'evangelism outreach'!! Three people came out with us; which was like 25% of the total attendance!! So that was sweet. We got to speak into the lives of a few people and tear down the walls that religion had built up in their lives! We may take a couple others from Harvest House to the streets tonight.
It has been a really nice time on the Island though. It is passing by quickly. On friday we fly to Albany, NY. But, this week is filled with visitations too. A highlight will be on thursday, when Jenny & I travel to Murray River to attend my cousin Charmayne's Daycare. I hear the kids are eagerly awaiting us.