A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Friday, February 10, 2006

February Madness/O loucura em Fevereiro

Back in November I wrote a post in my 360 called "November Madness."

Well, it seems that now I've a touch of the February Madness. Things haven't changed much since November. I still have the priorities that God gave me regarding my staying here on PEI; and I have seen progression in taking care of those priorities. But the hunger and desire I have to return to the foreign field eat away at me in (what I think is) an unhealthy way. The Apostle Paul said that he "learned" to be content in whatever situation he was in. (
See my 360 entry on that). Which is what I am still trying to do. People talk of Job's patience, but I am really thankful for God's patience...........with us!!!

It's not that it has been a hard winter either. On the contrary, this may be the most amazing winter we've ever seen in PEI. And I have had lots of ministry opportunity, and I'm learning lots of great stuff through my corrospondance. But.......I still long for the day (which shouldn't be too long away) when God says,"O.K. It's time. Let's go!!"