A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Monday, February 06, 2006

Steelers Win!! / poll of the week



So the Steelers won the Super Bowl. I believe the calls made during the game were incredibly biased and the game left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I think the Seahawks got robbed and cheated out of at least a more competitive game. But, I will give props to the Steelers. I sure didn't pick them to win before the playoffs started.

And now to the business at hand. The "Poll of the Week." This weeks poll asks what your preferred translation of the Bible is. In my crazy head, the only genuinely God inspired scriptures are the original Hebrew and Greek. But seeing as I only speak english, I have to work with the lesser accurate english translations. I personally read a Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible (NASB). It is probably the best Bible I've ever owned. Anyway, take the poll. Support your translation, even if it is the NIV.