A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Sunday, October 22, 2006

weekend family visit

Mom and Mack were visiting from PEI the last couple of days. Too bad I don't have my laptop yet cause I got some sweet pictures from Niagra Falls from friday night; twas pretty sweet. But we spent much time just hanging out and cruisin around St Catharines. It was good to have some of the family up for a visit.

Not much has been happening the last week. School is school, and all that. I'm still looking for work, and doing lots of studying, etc. Same old, same old. I'm startin to get to know a few of the students better, and am forging some relationships that will likely last a while, God willing.

After church today, 8 of us went to the Mandarin restaurant for an all-u-can-eat Chinese buffet, with every other thing you could think of, to eat. We were under the impression that it was gonna be $10 each, but on sunday's it's $18.50!!! Are u jokin?!! Good thing one of the other students paid for mine, cause I'm just about tapped. Jobs are good. Anyways...............later.