A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Friday, October 06, 2006

another week gone by.....

Yes indeed, another week HAS gone by. A lot of the past week was me brooding over Heidi's message last friday, and thoughts of Iris Ministries, and the foreign field in general. I'd leave school tomorrow and go back, if that was an option; but it's not. So I decided to call up a dear friendie who is in Mozambique working with Iris, and that did NOT quench the desire to go back at all!! On the contrary........etc etc. 7 more months will slip quickly by, then I can put all my efforts into returning to Mozambique! Things are already in the workings........

CBC is going well. Today we had a guest speaker (Wynne Goss) all day. If you don't know who he is, find out! It was an awesome day of teaching and the Holy Spirit showed up in a big way. And most of the students have cruised to their hometowns for Thanksgiving, so the remaining few are staying here debating what to do. Tomorrow I volunteer at a 'leadership breakfast' at NCC. Should be fun. Then I think I will work most of the rest of the day. Money is still fairly scarce, but God is good. "Lack' is simply NOT part of my life!!

So yeah, thats about all thats goin on with me. Hope you're all doing as well as I am!


Oh yeah, about that Poll to the right: If 2+2=5, what does 4+4=? Well, since I made up the question, it logically would make sense that I make the answer as well, right? So, the answer is 10. Congrats to all who got it right. The new poll asks if you think I will recieve a job at one of the places I have applied to. I applied to 8 places, so the odds are good, if your a betting man/woman.