A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

on and on and on

WIBI has been going good. The ministry aspect has picked up and that is good. My hamstring is gettin better but not near 100%. The WIBI Bowl may be hard on me!!

So today Kyle, Jenny and I went on the Door-To-Door evangelism deal. Some pics are here to show you our hard work. It was pretty sweet. 'Nancy" was in some need of some leaf raking and we arrived on the scene none too soon. Good times.

Last night, Josh and I went to
TACF and took part in Patricia King's Glory School. It was awesome. WE are heading there again tonight for another go at the Glory. It should be a wild time. If you don't know of Patricia King, then you surely don't know crazy!!





Things are going good still, the teaching has been pretty solid and its a good bunch of students. I move the end of the month out of the residence into a duplex with a couple other students. It's a bit more expensive, but its a way nicer place. The rent is going towards supporting a missionary in Indonesia too, so thats some good spendin.



But anyways, I should cruise cause I got to head to Toronto. Oh yeah!!