A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

And then.......

Well, I've been back in Canada for a week and I've mixed feelings about the whole thing. It is great to be back and syeeing some of my bestest friends still going hard after God. John, in his 3rd letter says, "I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth." (3John 4) . I absolutely adore this scripture and kind of have adopted it and I keep it close to me. I truly desire to see everyone walking close to God and running hard the race.

The opportunities to minister have been abundant here. Through the last week I have been able to speak at a nursing home, sing songs and pray at a hospital, do visitations with children from broken homes, do street and bar evangelism; sunday we did another nursing home service, and monday I got to speak at another nursing home. It has truly been awesome. God has really been speaking to me since I returned about taking and making the most of EVERY opportunity He gives me. Of being a good steward of opportunity. It has been good. He makes up for my inadequecies. It was a good weekend as well. I spent most of it at TACF. Heidi Baker was ministering thursday eve and friday eve, wih Ruth Fazal and Kelly Warren leading worship respectively. It was an awesome few days and now I pray for the opportunity to give out of what I recieved there.

So now, I return to PEI. I wil be there by next week and will remain through the holidays. What is next? Who knows? I sure don't. I have high expectations for what God is gonna do over the next 6-7 weeks though. Blessings to you all, He is good.