A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

countdown: 7 days

Today was pretty sweet. Pastor George and Marilyn Woodward came and picked Jenny and I up in their Lexus and took us to Frescos for lunch. Then we went to their house and watched some good wholesome Christian programming. We had an awesome time to talk to them about all sorts of stuff, mostly about Vietnam and foreign missions though. George and Marilyn are two of my mostest favorite people in the world. George was Dean of Celebration Bible College when I attended and I quickly let him settle in to a pastoral role in my life. His guidance really has been a vital part of my growth the last year and a half.

After taking a nap, Heymans came and picked me up and we went to Scott St Manor to see how our friendies were doing. After a good visit there, we went to the Kilt & Clover in Port Dalhousie for Wednesday Wing Night. Good times, and good raves.

Time in St Catharines is getting short. It is good that it is.