A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

PEI: Visitation/Impartation Campaign begins


Jenny & I landed on PEI monday evening (after a nerve-racking flight for Jenny; it was her first flight on a passenger plane) and were met at the airport by my mom and my aunt Alexandra. We went and got a bite to eat at Pat & Willy's, then drove out to Montague. We visited Danny who graciously hooked us up with a LeBaron convertible to drive while we are on the Island. Sweet!!
On teusday we did some running around and I took Jenny to Murray River to places where I spent most of my childhood. It was pretty fun.
Today is my brother's 34th birthday, so we are at his place right now. We met with Noel Mal (Harvest House) earlier and he wants us to speak at his church and at Harvest House service on sunday. We want to take some people out evangelizin through the week.
Tomorrow we continue our meetings with Claude Shea and Dave & Lindsay Clark.
We are really excited to be here and are believing for some great things to happen. Great things already have.