A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Monday, May 26, 2008

a weekend in Toronto


Jenny and I cruised'er from St Catharines wednesday night (with the help of Heymans) and landed in Toronto an hour or so later. We came for the weekend to visit Shawn and Hayley and their 3 children. The 4 days here were pretty sweet. It is nice to be around Christians whom I also consider 'believers'. There are many "Christians" whom I know who I WOULD NOT categorize as believers, but lets not go there.

So, the time here was spent trying to make the Cuthill's life easier. I hope we did that, a little bit anyway. We got to do some pretty cool things too. One day, we got a bunch (11 garbage bags worth!!) of donated clothes. So we went to a park and set up a "thrift-store" and sold all the articles for $1 each! Good bargain, and a great way to meet new people. We also distributed fun game things for hundreds of kids! Good times.

Today (in about 4hrs) Jenny & I fly east to PEI for the next 11 days. We pray and expect our time to be filled with a release of impartation and passion!!