A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Dr. Tama


One of my best friends is Dr. Tama. Not only is he one of my best friends; he is also my psychiatrist. Whenever I am not feeling "up to par" I go out to FaithWorks and spend some quality time with Dr. Tama. I always feel better afterwards. He always has time for me.
Today, I spent from 9am to 12:30pm with him. We had a great time with the rest of my worship team just praising our hearts out to God. Then I went to a Harvest House church service from 3pm to 4:45pm. Then I rushed back to FaithWorks to spend from 5pm to 8:30pm with Dr.Tama. Things seem less stressful after a day on the drumset. It's a vacation in itself, of sorts.
I wonder when God will finally say, "Alright, enough with the therapy. It's time to move on."
The thought makes me wonder about things.........