A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Saturday, January 13, 2007

busy? yes

Indeed, I am busy. We now have internet at 35 Elma St though, so now I might be in better contact with you all. Pretty sweet.

So, yes, lets talk busy. I have recently been hired on by NCC to do some janitorial work. So let's take an indepth look at what a normal day-in-the-life-of-josh duffy looks like right now:
5:ooam Get up and put coffee on and have shower, shave, etc
5:30-6:40 spend time with God and drink coffee
6:40 head to NCC
7:00-8:00 do tape duplicating for the Bible School
8:00-12pm Bible School
12pm-3pm(ish) either student ministry or (most likely) work at NCC
3:00 head to Wal-Mart
4:00-10:30 work
11:30 or 12am head to bed

So, it's been pretty crazy. But I only have the job at NCC till they find a computer technition, then the guy who I'm helping out will move back into my position full time and I will vacate it. Busy, but good. I feel though that my ministry will decrease while I'm in this short season, but it's all good. God is teaching me certain things and it's all in His hands.

New Poll
There is a new poll to the left and down a bit. Any new years resolution? I sort of do, not tellin though. Oh, and there are new pictures and videos on the sidebar.