A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Thursday, March 27, 2008

31 Duffins (21/St Kits-10/Windsor)


31 Duffins
Originally uploaded by jduffy/jbrown

Lately I have started to bake Mocha Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins (AKA Duffins). They have soared in popularity and are in high demand within St Catharines, and maybe Windsor too? How can we use this to our advantage? Hmmm.........the wheels are turning.

Jenny and I are off to Windsor for the weekend. Along with visiting her Dad, we are expecting to sit in at our licensing ceremony at OBFF. We are almost 'licensed ministers' now and look forward to making the most of this opportunity.
A life of complete surrender and service to our King. I like the sounds of that.

We have also booked a flight back to PEI for May 26th. We'll be doing a 10 or 11 day 'Island Visitation/Impartation Tour' until we head to Double H Ranch for camp. So, if anyone wants to spend some time with us between May26-June5, let me know, and I'll arrange beforehand. I expect it to be a great time of visiting and impartation.