A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Saturday, March 15, 2008

no title

I am tired. It's late. But I just wanted to say that.......Hooray, I have started work. I am working at a couple different greenhouses getting all the flowers ready for Easter. Not sure how long I will have this work, but I praise God that I at least have it for a couple weeks!
The days run from 7am-5pm so I have not been doing a whole lot else. Just some mid-week madness at Scott Manor and such.

I have been approved for my ministerial license through Open Bible Faith Fellowship, so soon I will officially be a licensed minister! That's kinda cool.
And applications for summer camps in NC and NY have been recieved and we wait to see which one we will go to. Exciting stuff. Goodnight, I'm going to bed.