A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Friday, April 18, 2008

How are we gonna get a job now?!!!


Today, Jenny and I braved the 25 degree heat and ventured to Hartzel Rd to visit Sonic Tattoo. From my last post, most of you were expecting something BIG regarding 'Charity' and the "3 days" title proved to be longer than either of us were willing to wait. After reassuring Pete (who did Jenny's tattoo) that we weren't some little pansies, he booked us for some ink. Tony was my artist.
It was pretty cool. He was preparing my stencil and asked me, "So, is this your daughter's name?" (Referring to the word 'Charity').
I said, "No, we are missionaries."
"Oh", he replied, "so this is what you do."

Anyways, after about 5 minutes we were done and forever scarred. Some people think tattoos are stupid, but, at least I didn't get KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS tattooed on my thigh!!! How stupid would that have been!!! Uhhh..............