A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Spring ish

So, whats up, you ask?


I just put up a new link on my sidebar under the Videos section called Preaching. Check the videos out -->HERE<--. It contains some messages delivered by myself, Jenny Brown, Jessica Brown, and Sheri Smith. I hope many more of my friends will make this prestigious list before too long.
I have been taking care of Jenny for the last while. Her cyst has flared up and she is now in need of surgery to remove it completely. The surgery is scheduled for Apr 25. I have somewhat resorted to my nursing background in this time and my skills are being put to use once again. Everyone pray for her recovery.
We will travel to Ottawa tonight after The Great Debate: Does God exist? between Peter Youngren and Dan Barker. Heymans is going home to visit his family and wants some company.
And...........making plans, as always. Looking at ministry opportunities for the Fall, and maybe even some more correspondance? My ministry license has arrived so I am now an officially licesned minister with Open Bible Faith Fellowship.