A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Thursday, April 24, 2008

its been hot

I love this picture! It make me have funny, like if Winnie Banov hits me with a 'JoyBomb!' or something.
My Flyers are through to the next round! Next up: the Montreal Canadiens.
I put a new poll up on my sidebar asking the question where you think I'll be at the end of August this year? Two years ago it was New Mexico, last year Russia. Where, this year? Jenny and I have a couple of options but have yet to make a decision in any sense of the word.
And a few days ago, Julia (the chef at NCC) asked me to take some Duffins in to sell to the students and staff. I did and sold six Duffins at long break!!! My Duffins are growing in influence!

Jenny has her surgery tomorrow to remove that demonic cyst from off of her tailbone. It all started back on Jan 2 when I drove her to the clinic straight from work. Since then I have literally been taking care of her; helping her walk a lot of the time, cooking for her, running errands, etc. I don't have confidence in her being left alone so I have kept pretty close. The times are few, but, she has been forced to move along in a wheelchair at times. So, the surgeon will cut her up tomorrow, and says recovery should take a week or so. SWEET!! This has gone on long enough. And we so wanna attend the CBC Grad Banquet the day after she has her surgery :). We'll see how that goes. I gotta go, this new Facebook instant messaging thing is totally demonizing my Blogger experience! I can't concentrate. Thanks Kylene!!