A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday Rave/Poll of the Week


Today I missed church cause I worked nights last night. Way too tired to get anything out of a service today. But, I met Kristina, Ryan & Tonya and we went and seen "The Benchwarmers". I liked it. It was one of the only movies that was funny the whole way through. It also had a decent message, so you can't beat that.

Poll of the Week
Here are last week's results:

In general, are you happy with where you are in life?
Absolutely 50%
Not even close 0%
For the most part 50%
I'm happy to say that not one person who participated in the poll was completely dissatisfied with their life. Good times.

This week's Poll is taken from the pages of Revelation. Do you think the rapture of the believers will be pre, mid, or post tribulation? I really don't know but there is lots of debate as to this question, so I just thought I'd throw it out there to you all fight about. Have a great week all. You never know, the rapture could happen before I post the results next sunday. Crazy times, we're in.