A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Friday, April 21, 2006

a weekend in Malagash


So today I'm off to Malagash, Nova Scotia (wherever that is? It's a good thing "I'm" drivin?!) for a weekend men's retreat. 12 of us from FaithWorks Centre are headin over. Should be a decent time. I wasn't plannin on even goin but some anonymous saint paid my registration, so I thought I had better go on and check it out. You never know, it could be one of those 'divine appointments'. Anyways, the retreat is being put on by New Covenant Ministries, who are out of Dartmouth, N.S. I am excited to get off PEI for the weekend even if it is a short (time and distance) trip. This weekend is gonna be a time for spending some good ole quality time with God. There are some things We need to talk about. I also hope to get a little Third Heaven action goin on, if you know what I mean. Hopefully you do, or that might've sounded really wierd?!

And yes
Mack, I am surely taking my Gigabeat.