A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sunday rave/Poll of the Week

Here are last week's Poll results:

Should I go to North Carolina to work at a children's camp this summer?
Go for it 71%
Absolutely not 29%


This week's poll asks if you are generally happy with where you are in life. This past week I have really been beating myself up. Tonight though I was hanging out with some guys who really made me see how much I've changed in the past 4.5 years. I am so grateful to God for what I've come out of. I'm so grateful that I survived.............................myself!!!!! Today I can honestly say that, yes, I am happy where I'm at in life, overall. There are still things I'd change, places I'd rather be, but, I see the path I've taken since late 2001 and I'm happy that I took it. Bless you all in your walk through this amazing journey we call "life".