A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

yet another movie review



So when I started this blog, I didn't intend for it to be a movie review blog. But, if the shoe fits.....................I guess. Last night a friend and I went and seen Ice Age 2:The Meltdown. T'was very good. Just as good, if not better, than the first.

The story was particularily amusing. The ice is melting, and will cause a great flood. All the animals have to make their way to a great boat to be saved from the flood. To the Christians out
there; sound familiar. I thought the parallel was funny.

Anyways, all the characters were great, it will make you laugh, it's a good family movie with no filth to gag you, etc etc. Just go see it. You will have a good time.

Oh, in other related movie news; I watched
King Kong the othe night and it didn't impress me much. T'was good, but, to be frank, I prefer the original. But really, I prefer Godzilla to King Kong. Happy Wednesday everyone.