A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Friday, February 09, 2007

Johanna Poll


So anyways, Johanna, my Finnish roomate (pictured here holding a Swedish flag, go figure) was highly insulted at the fact that us ignorant Canadians don't know where the Finland is actually located. So she made me do a poll which asks everyone where it actually IS located. And it's like midnight, and I have to get up for school in the morning, but she don't care because her culture has been insulted and her pride has been marred!!!! Anyways, whatcha think, where is that country? To be honest, I don't think she knows herself. Yeah, I'm tired, I hope she's happy!
Yeah right Josh Duffy!!
Se todellakin luulee olevansa jotain!!! Eika silla oo harmainta aavistustakaan mita maa tahan kirjotan...ilman a:ta pisteilla. HAHHAHHAAAAA!!!!!! :D
-Johanna

-