A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hallelujah!

Today was one of great joy. I booked my ticket back to Mozambique. I graduate from Celebration Bible college on April 28th, then head to Redding, California for May 2nd-9th, then head back to PEI from May 12th-27th, then head out from the Island on May 27th to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. From Dar I get a flight to Pemba, and hopefully arrive there by the 30th of May. Hallelujah all right! It's been a journey back to Africa 2 years in the making, and now it's one step closer; one BIG step. I plan on working as a staff member for Iris Ministries Holy Given 5 Missions School for 3 months, then heading up into Sudan for the rest of the trip. We'll see what God has in store. Anyways, I'm pretty stoked. It's like I've come alive again since the invite was offered. More in a couple of days when more details become available.........