A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Friday, April 06, 2007

"I saw Jesus eating a snake"

Tonight NCC was having a communion service, so I chose to help out with Kid's Church downstairs with Peter & Julie. We had a time of asking God to give visions or impressions to the kids, and then we got some of them to share what picture (or whatever) God had given them. One little guy said, "I saw Jesus eating a snake." WHOAAAAA!!!! That's crazy!! Later we had the kids sit in groups of 2 or 3 and write skits for a puppet show performance. I sat with the same little boy and got him to dictate the fuller story behind the snake eating. He explained, I wrote. Here it is:

Jesus eating a snake
Jesus sat on a chair. And He flew a kite. And He got hungry. And He started getting a snake. The snake had been fighting someone. It was beating them up. Then Jesus ate the snake. Then Jesus said, "I will watch TreeHouse."

Pretty sweet stuff. I'm believing for a 'Visions Beyond The Veil' type of anointing to hit Kid's Church. Oh yeah!