A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Saturday, April 14, 2007

a new day

So, I just spent the morning re-editing my blog. I kinda like it. What do you think? Yes, I admit it. I like orange. I just do, so what. I gotta tell you about the Pen Center evangelism Josh Heymans, Jessica Brown, Humphrey Onzere, and I did last night; it was sweet. I'm gonna tell it in 4 sections.
Heymans: Josh wasn't gettin into the flow well untill the close of the evening. He had not much success until a we sat down with guy and wanted to pray for his broken hand. The ladies with him got extremely offended and took off so we sat down and had a great conversation with him and got to pray for his hand. We're believing for a great testimony when the doctor takes his cast off. Then Josh literally got called over by a group of 6 or 7 to preach to them. I don't know what was said cause I was talking to another fellow, but he was witnessing up a storm.
Humphrey:............is hardcore. This was Humphrey's first time out with "Josh Squared", and he tore it up. He just liked to go sit beside someone on a bench and use his African residency as a door opener. He got to talk openly about Christ with at least 4 people. Humphrey just took some bold initiative and didn't wait for us to point him in a direction, he just went for it, and had awesome results. People were almost crying as he shared with them about how much God loved them and how He showed that love for them by sending Jesus to die on their behalf. Nice job God, and Humphrey.
Jessica and I: We pretty much teamed up. But as I was getting my quad band cell phone unlocked so I can use it in Africa, Jessica went up to this guy who was pushing around a little girl in a wheelchair and asked if she could pray for the girl. He was a Bible believing Christian and let her. It was a big step of boldness. We had been asking God to send some sick people to us so we could pray for them, and God answered. Be careful what you pray for. Then we walked up to 2 girls and I bluntly asked them, "Do you girls know Jesus?" They answered, "No............ do you want to tell us about him?" So we got to share about the love of God, and what Easter had been all about, etc etc. Good stuff. Then we got to lay hands on this guy and pray for him. The I seen a girl who looked like I did a few years ago (extremely sad and lonely) so I sent Jessica over to her and she got to dramatically speak into her life in a way that she might never had before. It was awesome.

All this, and I was under constant threat of being permanently banned from that Mall for doing the very thing we were doing! These 3 people braved the threat as well, cause they too would undoubtedly have been banned for being with me. Book of Acts anointing?.............not really, but I'll take it. It was another awesome evangelical experience anyway.

New Poll
Last poll results:

Think Jesus is coming back in your lifetime?

Selection
Votes
yes 56%9
no 44%7
The majority says that "YES", Jesus will come back before I die. I voted "no" myself; unless believers get off their *** and get the Gospel to the nations who have not heard yet, we're not going anywhere. So lets go!!! C'mon generation who have been prophesied about. Let's get'er done.

New poll is, do you believe the signs and wonders like Gold Dust, gold teeth, feathers, oil, etc etc are from God, man, or the devil? It's a controvesial subject, and one that has been discussed at length in my bible school the last little while. Blessings all. Enjoy the weekend.