A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Niagara Falls evangelism

I just got back not long ago from evangelizing in a mall in Niagara Falls. It wasn't the best day of witnessing, but it's always good. It's an addictive habit to start. Colin and Jessica picked up Kyle, Jenny, and I at the Fairview Mall and we booked it to Niagara Falls. Since it was cold and windy, we stuck to indoors. Like I said, people were not too excited to hear about the love of Jesus today, but a couple of people were at least willing to talk to us for a few minutes.

On the way there, we stopped at this Catholic church and went inside. It was an awesome church. I love the old churches with the stained glass and stuff. I'm not much for the idols, but hey, the charismatics aren't perfect either; far from it. It was a good day though, at the Falls.

In about an hour I head to Wal-Mart for my last shift. Time in St Catharines is drawing to a close. I will indeed miss some of the people I've met here. I won't likely admit it to them, but I will. Anyways, if I never see them again, "I'll see them by the River", so it's all good. Keep evangelizing everyone. Let's get this "Christ-business" done!