A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Friday, May 18, 2007

life on PEI


Life on PEI is rather........................slow. Indeed. I've gotten to spend quite a bit of time with my family though, so thats pretty cool. The weather here has been fairly chilly. This wee has been a crazy busy one. I have had to do loads of administrative stuff in preparation of my year long trip to Africa. There seems to be no shortage of things that need being done. I've found it extremely hard to be able to crawl away and get time with God alone. Oh well, it's all good. I get to speak a bit at church this upcoming sunday; FaithWorks is having a commissioning service for me. Allin all, things are still very routine here. I gave up my permanent $17/hr job for the foreign mission field; some would think thats crazy, and of course, I agree. But I love it. Giving up 'security' to go do Kingdom work in the Third World. Is there any other way?

Of course not!