A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Monday, May 07, 2007

more from Redding

Yesterday, Josh Squared took in some sunday church here at Bethel. The was a guest speaker (Paul Goulet) who took the pulpit and spoke both services. The day was filled with absolutely amazing worship times. We here in the west are definitely spoiled!!

Today, Ty Hansen and some friendies pulled an 'Asian Invasion' and drove like 10 hours from Seattle to visit me here in Redding for 3 hours before leaving to drive the 10 hours home!! How crazy is that?! It was great to see him, but, wow, thats some crazy long driving for a 3 hour visit. 20 hours (approx) in total!! That's a good friend if I ever heard of one!

The weather today is like 33 degrees. It's incredibly hot. I guess I'm gettin prepared for Africa. I am actually REALLY looking forward to getting back overseas. It's gonna be wild.

So, I'm back to St Catharines on wednesday night till saturday. It will surely be good to see the 'Vine'er's again. Time is flyin. Below is a video from the sunday evening service here at Bethel Church in Redding. It was intense!