A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Sunday, May 27, 2007

What to say? What to say?


Well then. This week has certainly been intense. One of the most intense, I ask myself? Yes, absolutely. Questions and issues have arisen, and I've had to deal with them, somewhat. Things I didn't want to admit.........I've had to. At the end of the day, the things that came up ended up to be truth. To have them not come up would've kept them classified as lies. I know I'm speaking cryptically, and that for a reason. Some know, some don't. I'm not getting into it. Is it over? I doubt it. I truly doubt it.

So, I leave for Mozambique in a few hours. My time on PEI was incredibly rushed and busy, but I think I've gotten all done that I needed to. I would've liked to have been able to spend more time with my family, but time did not allow. I don't know what else to say. My mind is still a bit numb; it was quite a week.

So I sit here at my brother's, late at night, eating a Reese peanut butter cup, drinking Cranberry juice, listening to Coheed and Cambria, wondering at the next year of my life, praying for wisdom, and trying to release certain people to God. I can't wait to step foot onto the dirt of Mozambique. Oh to be back with the poor of the world, but the rich of the Kingdom!