A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Monday, March 13, 2006

it's Monday


So I just got off three night shifts, t'was a long weekend. Went yesterday to the Home Show here in Charlottetown and seen fellow "HoGi"/"House #12'er" Jordan Ethridge. Was the first time since Holy Given. It was good to catch up.

With all the craziness and business in my schedule lately, an opportunity is coming up to go to North Carolina for the summer (june-july) and work at a camp for troubled kids and stuff. In the natural, this is not the best time, or what even seems like the best idea to do, but it really speaks to me and I am seriously considering doing it. It is
South Mountain Christian Camp. Looks pretty sweet. Any prayer you could offer up on my behalf regarding this would be appreciated. It sure would kill the summer months off though, and I could get off PEI again :)

As to the poll of the week. I seem to be getting much amusement out of the current one, so I am leaving it up for one more week.
Mozambique is in the lead, followed by India, then Brazil. Foreign missions is cool.