A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday Ravings/Poll of the Week

Twas a good day. Church this morning was good. FaithWorks bought a new digital drumset this week so I got to break it in.:) The worship was good. It's so nice to be able to beat the crap out of a set of drums again without anyone saying, "It's too loud!!" Pretty sweet. The evening service worship was rather gross sounding. The team just wasn't in sinc, and it totally showed. Oh well. Some issues that need to be worked out. Nothin major.

In between the services;
me, Carinne (our bass player), Kristina (who shares the same birthday as me), and Megan (Our worship leader's daughter) went out to eat and then went and seen "Eight Below". A good movie. It bothered me that buddy left the dogs in the first place. I don't think I could've, but it bothered me even more when the bloody humans wouldn't go back to get them. GRRRRRR!!!! Like I said, bloody humans.

Now that that's out of my system, let's focus on the Poll of the Week. Last week no one new that I was wearing a WHITE shirt on sunday. Most thought green. I am wearing green today, but, too little too late. This week's poll focuses on where you all think I should take my next missions trip? So, where? Pick one of the ten places, and who knows, I might give an update someday saying I've got my ticket to wherever you've suggested. Your suggestion could mean the difference between life and death for untold numbers. No pressure though........