A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday Rave/Poll of the Week

Today I was kind of "blah". Nothin special a'tall. Church was good, I did some drummin. Thats always fun. Time with my psychiatrist. Wasn't too impressed with the worship again today. I set some high standards to try to attain. Live and learn, I guess........I hope.

So, here's the results from my Poll on where you all think I should take my next foreign mission trip:
Mozambique 50%
Brazil 27%
India 18%
Sudan 5%
You are probably not far off. Mozambique is never far from my thoughts.

New Poll of the Week:
Tell me if you think "marriage" or the "single" life is the way to go. It's funny, cause scripturally I can back up or tear down both of these stances. Personally (and all "issues" aside), because of
Matthew 19:10-12 and 1 Corinthians 7:32-35 I believe the single life is a smarter choice. But, like I said, I can argue this topic from both sides of the street. Anyways, what do you think?