A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Thursday, June 08, 2006

coincidence?

This is hilarious. I just got off Shawn Cuthill's website, and had to do a similiar post. This post is a continuation of my last post.

On June 6/o6 (the infamous 666 day), the Anaheim Angels destroyed the Tampa Bay Devil Rays 12-2. Hee hee hee, too funny. Don't believe me? Think I'm trying to spread my propaganda on the unsuspecting masses? Check it out. Here's the linescore: click. Whats even funnier is that the winning pitcher for the Angels, Santana, means a follower of St. Ann. While the losing pitcher from the Devil Rays, Kazmir, means destroyer of peace. It does beg the question..................Coincidence? ooorrrrr, does God have a greater sense of humour than is usually attributed to Him. There won't be a 'poll of the week', cause if you are a regular here to this blog, you already know the answer.