A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Sunday, June 04, 2006

NBA Finals poll (for the Americans)



So all the Americans that are leaving comments on my blog are getting on my nerves enough for me to put an NBA Finals poll up. So here it is, you Yankees. Tha Dallas Mavericks have advanced to play the Miami Heat. Personally, my money would be on Shaq, Wade, and the Heat. I guess we'll find out though.

To be honest though, I could kinda care less. My team, the Philadelphia 76'ers have been out of the running long and ever ago, so, whatev. So there you go, Americans; take the poll to the right and tell me who you think will take home the (whatever it's even called?) trophy. But be warned, cause the mighty Toronto Raptors, who hail from the basketball powerhouse northern tundra, have the first pick in the draft. Takin the trophy home to Canada, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............or something to that effect.