A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Monday, June 05, 2006

missionaryjosh blog (now even more user friendly)

I was getting upset with my sidebar. Even to the point of beating my computer in the head with a stick!!! My sidebar was hugely distorted, with the bulk of my links appearing way down at the bottom of my posts. Grrrr!!! And I couldn't figure out what was goin on cause it looked normal on my computer :(? Anyways, I went into the template and changed the sizes around and.........tah-dah! The new and improved sidebar, with everything where it should be and in order. Or, it better be. If you are seeing all my links etc on my sidebar (to the right) in perfect order, in the new and improved way, let me know. It's all about my guests, you know. Computers can be a super headache.