A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Friday, June 23, 2006

University Ave

Here is looking out my window at Harvest House down University Avenue here in Charlottetown. As you can see, it was a great day yesterday. Charlottetown in PEI's capital, with about 35,000 people. Unless you are retired, or an extremely boring person, you probably wouldn't like to 'live' here. Not a lot to do, ya know wat I'm sayin? I've lived in Charlottetown for about 5.5 yrs now, and have live at 5 different locations (Hillsboro St, Williams Ln, Newland Cres, Parkview Dr, and University Ave)!

I will only be at Harvest House another 2 mths. I gave Noel my notice on the 15th, so my days here are numbered. I also gave my 2 mths notice at the Upper Room soup kitchen; so as of August 15 I will be released from all my duties here on PEI. Shame, but not really! Then I hit the road, for St. Catherines. Yee haw!!

Prayer request: I would dearly love to visit a few friends in the States before hitting Ontario. Namely, Joy in California, Katherine in Detroit, and Ty in Seattle; (Celia in Mozambique would be sweet too, but not that plausible). Added finances are a requirement of this travel. I'd still like to do it though, despite the cost.