A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Saturday, July 15, 2006

the day called 'saturday'

Things have somewhat crawled to a slow again lately. My correspondance got held up this week, so I won't have a new course till wednesday, at the least. Thats kinda good, cause I have to prepare something to say at the Harvest House church service tomorrow anyway. Should be pretty sweet. Also, I have seen on Greyhound's website that you can get a north american bus pass for 15 days for like $480, or something. So I may go that route when it comes time to leave. Then I can go down visiting people in the states. The thought of spending about 8-9 days on a bus for like 6-7 days visiting is kind of horifying, but, oh well , life goes on.

In other news, I transferred my videos from YouTube to Yahoo in my endeavor to keep as few accounts as possible linked to me. Let me know what you think. What do you think is better. I like having lots (email, photos, video, etc etc etc) all with one server (or whatever it's called). I would still use Yahoo's blog thing "360" but it kinda sucks! It's extremly limited to say the least.

Anyways, thats it. I'm off to finish up my sermon for tomorrow. Then later, it's off to work. Yee-haw!!


And here is a video of Robbie getting stuck this april in Malagash, just to put this new Yahoo Video thing to a test: