A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Friday, July 07, 2006

stories from the field #8: Cassandra Awakens



Here is Cassandra, from Saskatchewan. This vid was taken on August 13/05 in Pemba, Mozambique during the Holy Given: Iris International School of Missions graduation ceremony. In her defense, the graduation was like over 5 hrs long and half of it was in portuguese, not only her caught a few zzzzzzzzz's! Cassandra was funny; she gained my immediate respect by offending me within 2 minutes of meeting me, and I'm hard to offend!! I can't remember what she said, but for this sweet Canadian girl to just lambaste me immediately................well, who can't respect a girl like that?! Also, it was funny to constantly harass her over her allegiance to her precious RoughRiders. I'm not sure where she is right now. After the missions school she stayed in Pemba with the intent on making her way into Congo, or maybe Sudan, pretty sure Congo though.

This is a humorous video though. Watch it a couple of times. The more you watch it, the funnier it gets!