A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

the eye of the lightning storm

I was out visiting people in Montague and stuff yesterday, but when I cruised back to Ch'town last night about 9:00pm I drove 'right through' the most intense lightning storm IN THE WORLD!!! It seriously was crazy though. Lightning was flashing down to my immediate left, then my right. Rain was so hard that people crawled along at 40/kmh and turned their 4-way's on. Lightning flashed so bright it left me blinded for a second afterwards. Nice. It was the coolest storm experience I have ever had.

In other news, Leah, Katelyn, and Brandy (my sister and nieces{long story}) came down to Mom's for a dip in the pool. Katie sure does loves to randomly and totally splash people. Katelyn and Brandy Sue(pictured) sure are funny.