A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Tuesday, September 19, 2006


Looking for a job, I am. I went to a few different nursing homes the last couple days, but no luck as of yet. I should know better, having been in the nursing system for a long while. It often takes a while to get guaranteed hours in that line of work, so I may have to go for something else. We'll see, we'll see.

Classes have been good. Same ole. Been volunteering a few extra hours at
NCC, just helping out in the kitchen, or getting all their newsletters (55000 of them!!) enveloped and ready for mailing. There is lots to do. I would like to have some amazing crazy revelation to share with you all today, but the teaching the last few days has stayed pretty consistent with the totality of the finished work of Christ, which is a mighty revelation in itself, I guess. It's a rock solid concept.

In other events, I walk for at least an hour everyday, going to and fro, here and there. The public transit system here is not so great, and rather pricey, so I have chosen to just walk everywhere I need to go. Not to bad, exercise is good, or so I've heard. The weather has been great, at least, yesterday, it was 29!! OK thats it. No more; my next post will be more interesting, I promise.