A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Friday, September 01, 2006

more from Roswell/Carlsbad/Ruidoso, NM


The last couple days have been interesting; oh yeah, interesting! Joy and I cruised around to all the UFO hotspots here in Roswell and stuff. It has been a most educational(?) trip? People cannot believe I came all the way from eastern Canada to spend time in 'Roswell'; that's funny! But it has been good, indeed.

So for my birthday, Joy and I cruised'er 90 miles south to Carlsbad, where there are some doce underground caves with the huge stalagmite stalathitity thingy things? Know what I mean? It was pretty cool................for an hour!! Then it got a little monotonous. But it was amazing altogether. I believe we watched "End of the Spear" later that night. The movie didn't impress me much cause it seemed like they diluted the influence of Christ. It was almost like a compromise so that the movie would be accepted in the secular world. Ah well, wasnt that bad though.

Today, Joy, John Mark and I went to Ruidoso and ate at an amazing place called "Can't Stop Smokin". It had the most amazing pulled pork sandwiches ever!!! Good times.

And I am writing this post from Joy's Apple because my Gateway's screen went :(. Nao bom!! So it's at this guy's place trying to see whats wrong with it. I may not even get to take it back to Canada because it may have to stay here for repairs :(. Not cool. So yeah, pray for my laptop to be healed!!!!............................in the bloody name of Jesu Cristo!!!!!!!!!

But all in all, my trip has been amazing. I leave tomorrow morning for a two-day bus trip north to Rochester, NY where I will spend a day with yet another HoGi before jumping the border into Ontario on the 5th. It was muito bem to see Joy and to just sit with her and rave about God and our lives etc,etc,etc. God seems to move in lives more when you really get hungry for Him.

So yeah; next up.............Bible school. I cannot wait to tear into the Word of God. Can you say hungry? I sure can. And I sure am. So, Roswell....................."out."