A WANNABE FRANCISCAN MISSIONARY, AND A DISCIPLE OF ST. ARBUCKS

Saturday, September 09, 2006

St Catharines

So, I have made it to St Catharines and have started my school year at Celebration Bible College (formerly known as World Impact Bible Institute). The first week was good. It's tough to get adjusted and spend all the few dollars you have on buying things that you neglected to think you need before arriving. But, oh well. There are about 66 students enrolled this semester and they seem like a decent lot. It's good to have internet access again. I'm at the public library right now, my laptop remains in Roswell trying to be fixed. Hopefully it won't take too long or be too expensive seeing that finances are TIGHT!!!! But I may be recieving my new cell phone very soon, in which case I will be trying to arrange a plan where you all can call me on a sort of unlimited-recieving-calls type of deal. Anyways, tonight I am going to a missions supper at the church. Niagra Celebration Church sends out missionaries every septmber under their Celebrate Jesus Intl (CJI) banner. So they are having a support supper for them tonight. Should be good times.

So here are some prayer requests for all you reading intercessors:
- I need a job to stay in school (financially) but the job would seriously restict my participation in the unending list of ministry opportunities associated with CBC. For instance, the staff want me to lead an evangelism team of students around St Catharines doing all sorts of Gospel work. So pray that my job wouldn't interfere with these time schedules, or pary I wounldn't need to work at all and that I could totally devote 100% of my off time to the ministry here.

Actually, I think thats my big request. That is my pressing issue in my life right now. How awful it is that finances direct the flow of ministry many times. It makes me sick! Alas, they are needed nonetheless. So there you are everyone. God bless you all, and hopefully now, I will be in steady contact again!